Nene Claps Back: Brian White’s Just Mad Nobody’s Calling Him for Roles
It’s only been a few hours since Brian White’s interview on black women and stereotypes went viral and Nene Leakes has already put in her two cents on the matter. Although I’m pretty sure Nene’s name was just the first to pop in Brian’s head—for obvious reasons—when he spoke about black women on reality TV, you know the real housewife had to make sure she got the last word. On Twitter of course.
Here’s what she wrote:
Housewives of the A & Hip Hop wives r 2 very different shows! I dont recall seeing fist fights on our show! I however do watch their show
Actors feel some type of way when Reality Stars work n their field! I started out actin first! I didn’t make the rules I just play by them
Funny how actors get mad when u get an gig as if the castin director was lookin 4 them! If they were lookin 4 u, they would hav called u
I’m pretty sure Brian is a little tight about being a so-so actor while reality TV stars are being handed roles on a platter. Since this isn’t his first time being in hot water with black women—check his 2010 marriage to Paula Da Silva—I’m sure he’s letting the heat roll off his back.
Do you think Brian might be a little jealous—in addition to all of his other issues?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Stupid H*e Isn’t So Stupid: 7 Other Random Videos That Should’ve Been Banned
- Tracy Morgan and Why It’s Hard To Judge Family Relations
- Men of a Certain Age: The Pros and Cons of Dating Much Younger and Older Guys
- Undercover Brothers: Not-So-Famous Brothers of Famous Celebs
- Why Won’t My Hair Grow?!” 4 Reasons Why Your Hair is Stalling
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- I’m a Survivor: Maia Campbell Talks New Career and Sobriety