A lot of people sleep on LeToya Luckett, but she hasn’t let that slow her down. The Houston native has drifted far out of the shadow of her Destiny Child days as she gears up for her third solo album and she’s bringing fans along for the journey with a new webseries.
Life, Love, and Music shows Letoya’s down to earth grind as she works hard in the studio and plays hard with friends as she prepares for events and parties—plus she’s got another little known vocal talent.
Check out episode 1 of her new webseries and tell us what you think. Are you craving a third album from LeToya?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s With Some Black Women’s Fascination With Marilyn Monroe?
- The Dark Side of Being Jealous in Love
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: A*sholes & Disappearing Acts
- Undercover Brothers: Not-So-Famous Brothers of Famous Celebs
- What The Heck Happened To You: What Lost Celebs Look Like Nowadays
- Hair Q&A: Good Weave Hair and Flat Iron Recommendations
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots