All work and no play isn’t a phrase that describes Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper’s rumored relationship. This weekend the two attended a cocktail party for their film, “The Words,” at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, UT, and the pair seemed to be entertaining each other more than the guests.
“They were kissing in front of the fire and being very affectionate,” an onlooker told PEOPLE, while a source also said, “They are definitely very together.”
Another observer at the party said that the pair was caught in an intense conversation and was giggling, with Zoe being touchy-feely. “They were like two seventh graders. The electricity was out of this world.”
Zoe and Brad also attended a private premiere dinner the night before the party where they were seen interacting and laughing casually with each other and the rest of the guests, so maybe the cocktails just got to the couple the next night, or the PR wheels are churning to get people in the theaters to see the chemistry between these two on screen.
What do you think? Can we officially call these two a couple now or is it just for show?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Seriously, What’s With All the Overly Aggressive Men in the Club Nowadays?
- Evening Eye Candy: Actor Jason Momoa
- Sexual Health Myths Even Adults Believes
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With