You might be reading this title thinking, why would I dump my ex? ‘Clearly, I’ve already dumped him (or he dumped me) or he wouldn’t be my ex, now would he. Duh.’ Well there’s no need to get smart missy. We all know just because you’ve technically broken up with someone doesn’t mean that you’re over him or her emotionally and psychologically.
Well, lucky for you, we’re here to help you with that.
We’re partnering with our friends at Your Tango.com to host a Twitter party to help you move on.
Check out the details below:
When: Wednesday, February 1, 3-6 PM EST
How: When the party starts, search for #DumpUrEx in the Twitter search bar, and you’re in (make sure you select “All Tweets” to see everyone’s tweets)! To ask a question or post a response, you need to include #DumpUrEx in each of your tweets, or we won’t see them.
More on Madame Noire!
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Reasons To Love Him, Not His Loot
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Reader Sound Off! Why the Nicki & Beyoncé Beauty Standard is WAY Off
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With