While everyone’s antennas were tuned to VH1 and the potential Queen of Strip reality show no one wants to see come to fruition, the ATL got a leg up on the concept, and some of the city’s “finest” are said to be shooting a pilot for a new reality show called “Mistresses of Atlanta.”
The title says it all, I suppose, and according to reports and twitter chats over the weekend, the series will feature exotic dancers like Drake and Sean Kingston’s old boo, Malia Michele. Another dancer named Rosée, model Sarah Oliver, rapper M’Jae, another woman by the name of “Strings,” and an unnamed male are also said to be a part of the ratchet cast.
It goes without saying that fighting is expected, and it’s already been confirmed by tweets from Malia who said she was filming scenes for the pilot Saturday night:
“Damn they fighting already… Not me I’m a lover”
Unfortunately, that will probably be the factor that gets the show the green light.
Since I’m sure you won’t check for this show if it ever hits TV, what reality show concept would you like to see?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Reasons To Love Him, Not His Loot
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Reader Sound Off! Why the Nicki & Beyoncé Beauty Standard is WAY Off
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With