Love Isn’t Enough But it’s a Start…
Ugh! Divorce is no joke. This we already knew, but watching it play out as publicly, and sometimes painfully, for celebrities solidifies this fact for those of us who’ve never experienced this trauma first hand.
Enter Seal and Heidi Klum.
I, like most people, felt that the two were making it work when the intention to divorce came to the forefront. But unlike most people, I can’t say that I was a big Seal and Heidi Klum fan. Not that I wanted their relationship to fail, they just didn’t leave a huge impact on me. The news of their split didn’t break my heart… until I saw Seal’s interview with Piers Morgan.
If you missed it, check the video below:
Dang! Was I the only one struck by his comments?
Either Seal needs to take his talents to the silver screen or he and Heidi need to reconsider some things. Of course we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors, but this humble and unglamorous description of he and Heidi’s relationship, at least sounds like a potential foundation for reconciliation.
Even in their public statement about their split, the couple stated that they are still very much in love with one another. We know love isn’t enough, but it is at least a start, right?
What do you think about Seal’s comments? Are you holding out for a make-up?
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Underrated Hollywood Actors
- Checking Your Baggage: Sorting Through Your Issues Before Settling Down
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- President Obama Can Handle it, But I Can’t
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’