‘Think Like a Man’ Sequel Already Approved?
Steve Harvey’s “Think Like a Man” feature film, inspired by his similarly titled book, hasn’t even hit theaters yet and already a sequel has been approved, according to Rainforest Films’ Will Packer.
The movie producer tweeted that the president of Screen Gems was on Steve Harvey’s radio show yesterday morning and he announced that a sequel to the upcoming movie will happen.
Maybe the executive felt compelled to say something “big” for his radio cameo because it seems a little premature to announce a follow-up to a movie that hasn’t even been released yet. But then again, women went out in droves to buy the best-selling book, the team must expect people to do the same when the movie comes out this spring.
As long as there isn’t a silly cliffhanger at the end of the first movie, this could be good. What do you think?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Underrated Hollywood Actors
- Checking Your Baggage: Sorting Through Your Issues Before Settling Down
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- President Obama Can Handle it, But I Can’t
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’