While most fathers-to-be stay tight-lipped in the delivery room so as not to set off their unborn child’s mother who is writhing in pain and likely to say anything that comes to mind, Charles McDaniel did just the opposite.
The Air Force Staff Sergeant was waiting to welcome his fifth child with his wife, LaQuita, in a hospital in Aviano, Italy, when the fetal monitor started acting up. Unphased, the 32-year-old Houston native took advantage of the opportunity to make light of the situation and started raping about the delivery to the beat of the beeping monitors.
“I just, you know, started singing,” he told MSNBC.
As funny as it was listening to him, I was more shocked that his wife didn’t go off, although Charles says at first she was really irritated and knocked the camera out of his hand. Later, she agreed with friends and family who thought the clip could go viral and decided to upload it to YouTube. So far it’s gotten about 56,000 views.
Charles McDaniel probably won’t get a record deal any time soon, but his antics definitely made us laugh. Check it out and tell us what you think.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Delusions Of A Thirsty Chick
- Things Black Mothers Say
- Celebrity Mistresses: The Good, The Bad, and The Trifling
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- Family Ties: 7 Rappers Who Finally Grew Up
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- What Exactly Makes Something Ghetto?