The Obama administration has made birth control a lot more affordable for most people. Starting August 1, most healthcare plans will be required to cover the entire cost of birth control without charging a copay or deductible.
The decision comes after static from right-winged Republicans and several religious-affiliated organizations, naturally.
But even religiously affiliated hospitals and universities will have to abide by the plan by August 1, 2013.
Get the rest of the details on this story at Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Trail Blazer! Lead The Pack With These Colorful and Print-Tastic Jackets
- Battling A Bad Breakup? Try NOT To Do Any Of These Things…
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- Lesson for My Future Daughter: Love Your Face… Without Makeup
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Is ‘The Bachelor’ The ‘Love and Hip Hop’ of White America?