Zoe Saldana Plays Good Samaritan to Crash Victim
Zoe Saldana’s no diva. The 33-year-old actress rushed to the side of an injured woman after witnessing a car crash in Culver City today.
Zoe, along with the help of another witness, helped the woman out of her car and sat her on the sidewalk after the collision, then Zoe called 911 and waited with the woman until she received medical care. After she was assured the lady would be OK, she returned to her car and left.
With a zillion crazy stories coming out of Hollyweird, it’s always nice to hear good news about a celebrity. Check out the Daily Mail for more photos of the scene.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You A Socially Awkward Black Girl?
- Terribly Tatted Up: When Celebrities Get Ratchet Tattoos for the Ones They Love
- The Most Painful Things A Woman Can Say To A Man
- Huh?!?: 8 Media Moments That Made Us Go WTF
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- 7 Simple Things Men Can Do That All Women Will Love