You might not have known this but before she became Atlanta’s most…entertaining housewife, Nene Leakes actually wanted to pursue acting. She had a headshot and everything. Really not all that surprising, actually. So now, several years later, Nene is making her acting dreams come true on Fox’s hit show “Glee.” She plays Roz Washington, a synchronized swim coach at William McKinley High School.
The character wasn’t particularly challenging for Nene as Roz is loud and intimidating.
You can watch Nene’s scene at Necole Bitchie.com.
What do you think about Nene’s acting?
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You A Socially Awkward Black Girl?
- Terribly Tatted Up: When Celebrities Get Ratchet Tattoos for the Ones They Love
- The Most Painful Things A Woman Can Say To A Man
- Huh?!?: 8 Media Moments That Made Us Go WTF
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- 7 Simple Things Men Can Do That All Women Will Love