In the latest move for new Johnson Publishing Company CEO, Desiree Rogers, Ebony Magazine launched a new face for their digital site. The new site is full of captivating images from the past and present, celebrating the publications history while embracing a new direction.
Check out the site here.
What do you think about the progression of the magazine over the years? Are you digging the new site?
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Things Grown Women Don’t Fall For
- Color on Campus: What It Really Feels Like to Be the Only Black Girl
- The Most Painful Things A Woman Can Say To A Man
- Huh?!?: 8 Media Moments That Made Us Go WTF
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time