Is Solange’s outfit making you green with envy or what!? Let’s decide.
Stepping out for Milan’s Fashion Week, Solange arrived at a party for Dolce & Gabbana this weekend looking very bright and colorful while turning heads in her green getup. Solo rocked this see-through green dress that hugged her figure nicely, and also showed off her undergarments without looking tacky. The dress reached down past her knees and she paired it with strappy black and white heels. Her undergarments included a black, lace, strapped corset top and some fun comfortable briefs (I’m just assuming…), and her jewelry was kept to a minimum with some flashy rings. Her makeup was fresh with a red lip and her hair was big, with what I’m assuming is a wig, but a fab wig nonetheless.
From the moment I saw this look I was in love with it (not the shoes so much though), so this is a steal for me! You rarely get to see a see-through green dress or skirt like this, and as it’s my favorite color, it’s a must-have for me. I probably would have gone with some more dramatic heels, maybe even some pumps, but everything else works for me. Solange is really feeling her new model status and stepping into it nicely. She’s a style winner, and this look is just an example of why. BOW!
What do you think of Solange’s look?
More on Madame Noire!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Color on Campus: What It Really Feels Like to Be the Only Black Girl
- The Most Painful Things A Woman Can Say To A Man
- 10 Artists That Blew Up…But Shouldn’t Have
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Vitamin B(eautiful): Nutrients To Help You Stay Healthy and Gorgeous