Tyra Banks really is following the journey of the book Eat, Pray, Love. She was said to be going on a similar spiritual voyage when she headed East following her breakup with boyfriend John Utendahl, but now reports that she picked up a new man along the way suggest she really did follow in the footsteps of author Elizabeth Gilbert.
A source told PEOPLE that Tyra met her new man in Bali and said: “It’s a total long-distance romance, but it’s a big deal.”
Tyra supposedly went to China right before the holidays to tape the latest season of “America’s Next Top Model,” and after flying back to New York, the source says she turned right around and flew back to Bali to spend the holidays with him.
A rep for Tyra didn’t confirm the details, but we hope she really found love in a hopeful place. Maybe a spiritual retreat was just what she needed to find the right man for her.
Do you think it’s a good idea for Tyra to start dating again already?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Color on Campus: What It Really Feels Like to Be the Only Black Girl
- The Most Painful Things A Woman Can Say To A Man
- 10 Artists That Blew Up…But Shouldn’t Have
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Vitamin B(eautiful): Nutrients To Help You Stay Healthy and Gorgeous