Some say that things just “get to us” more than they get to men. That we overanalyze things. That we let things affect our day (or our lives) more than men do. But, don’t be fooled: men have their weak spots too. Their Achilles heel. And, if you say any of these things they’ll be thinking about it for a while. Communication in a relationship is very important as I’m sure you already know, so be careful how you come at him with the following:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I Hope He Meant It” Dee Barnes Responds To Dr. Dre’s Apology
- Dr. Dre Issues Public Apology To Women He Abused…Here’s What Was Right And Wrong About It
- Early “Straight Outta Compton” Script Included Dee Barnes Abuse…It Should Have Stayed
- Are Ronda Rousey’s Comments On Fallon Fox, Floyd Mayweather Motivated By Race?
- Ice Cube And Why We Need To Start Defending The So-Called B*tches And H*s
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 10,815 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural