We’ve done a good amount of stories on things women can learn from men. The stories have been good and what not, but let’s keep it 100: there’s many things that women do that men should pick up on for their own benefit. Something important that men could learn from us is how to develop a better sense of hygiene. We’re big on getting our hair done, our nails done, shaving and plucking and primping to the point that it’s like clockwork. But somehow, someone told men they don’t have to do much to get by and get some. No one’s talking about picking the newest Jordans up or growing a devious but hot goatee–just keep it fresh and clean. Check out what we wish men would do better at–hygiene wise.
More on Madame Noire!
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN