For the longest time I didn’t even know what Amber Rose’s speaking voice sounded like. After all, she was just arm candy. The pretty, bald girl on Kanye’s arm. Once they broke up I thought that it would be the end of her red carpet appearances. But I was so wrong. Amber suddenly started making moves and by then she had a lot to say. About everything. From her ex, Kanye, to her new love Wiz and her acting and singing aspirations.
So here we have it. Her new single entitled “Fame.” I can’t say I’m truly surprised. I’m actually a little glad that Amber is contributing something to the world. Naturally, the track features her boyfriend Wiz. As far as the quality goes… it’s nothing that’s going to blow your mind but I’ve certainly heard and expected worse.
Check it out below.
Is it just me or does anyone else think this sounds just like Justin Bieber?
So what do you think? Was it as bad as you expected? Do you actually like it? Let us know in the comment’s section.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dudes You Need to DVR: Hot Men We’re Currently Watching TV For
- Daddy’s Little Girls: Celebrity Men and Their Darling Daughters
- Why You Should Say “No” To His Offer of “Just Friends”
- Bump Up Your Bob! Spice Up Your Sleek Style With These Tips
- “OOooh Unn Uhhh” and Other Things Black Girls Say
- Celebrity Women Who Look Good With A Little Extra Weight