Argument over Beyonce and Jay Z Leads to Stabbing
If you live in Parma, OH, you better know your pop culture—-or else you might get stabbed. That’s what happened to a 48-year-old Garfield Heights man there following an argument.
According to Det. Marty Compton of the Parma Police Department, Ronald Deaver, 31, stabbed the 48-year-old during an argument that started because the victim didn’t know that Jay Z is Beyonce’s husband. The attack happened around 11pm on New Year’s and the victim was taken to a local hospital where he was listed in good condition. Deaver, however, now faces a felonious assault charge.
I bet he’ll try to blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol, but if his lawyer doesn’t know who sings that song he might be in trouble too. SMH.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Six Fashion Trends Sistas Need to Change. Now.
- What We’ve Learned From Ratchet Reality TV
- Do You Confuse Basic Male Traits as Bonuses?
- Ashy to Classy: Must Have Beauty Products to Curb Head to Toe Winter Dryness
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Freshmen Woes & Possessive Types
- S*** Black Girls Say vs. S*** White Girls Say to Black Girls