S*** Black Girls Say vs. S*** White Girls Say to Black Girls
Elijah Griffin and Billy Sorrells couldn’t fit all the ish black girls say in just one video because face it, we say a lot of crazy s****. So the director-actor duo has released a part 2 of it’s popular s***t black girls say YouTube classic to basically include all the other crazy s*** we say on a regular.
But we’re not alone. White girls say some crazy ish to us as too and there’s a new video by Franchesca “Chescaleigh” Ramsey pointing out all of the hilariously funny/annoying s*** white girls say to black girls, like, “am I a racist,” and the all-time favorite, “can I touch your hair?”
I think they both pretty much nailed it in these videos and need to put something out together. You can never run out of material with these topics. Check out both videos and tell us which one you think is funnier (and what s*** you’re guilty of saying).
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Keeping It Toasty: Stylish Puffer Jacket Options For The Extra Cold Days
- 8 Celebs Spill Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Deuces Before The Due Date! Couples Who Split With Babies On The Way
- Ashy to Classy: Must Have Beauty Products to Curb Head to Toe Winter Dryness
- The Trouble with Waiting for a Man to be ‘Ready’
- Why Gay is NOT The New Black