Ahhh, reality television. What did we do without it? I personally can’t imagine my life without the ratchetness of Love & Hip Hop, The Housewives of Every City, Basketball Wives, The Braxtons and… well, you get the gist. Although reality television offers a very orchestrated look into the lives of “average” folks and celebrities, there are some lessons to be learned from the trials and tribulations of cast members. Here’s what I learned personally:
More on Madame Noire!
- Do You Make Your Man Afraid To Be Affectionate?
- Can We Be Lovers AND Friends? Tips For Going From Platonic To Romantic
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN