2012 is your year. Your year for love. While you get tired of the media telling black women that they’re hopelessly single; if the truth be told, you really would like to share your life with someone special. Well if that’s you, don’t be afraid to say it. There’s nothing wrong with speaking what you want. If you’re ready to find love in 2012, check out a few of these tips to make sure you’re open for any potential opportunities.
Read the ten tips at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Yesterday’s Year In Review: The Good and Bad of 2011
- The Top 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Scandals of 2011
- Deuces Before The Due Date! Couples Who Split With Babies On The Way
- Celebrity Hair Spotlight: Selita Ebanks
- Should a Man’s Religion Affect Your Dating Decisions?
- Mane Magic:Ways To Color Your Hair Without Dye