You probably heard that after all these years, Janet Hubert, aka, the original “Aunt Viv” from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, still has no love for her former co-star, Will Smith. “He is still an egomaniac and has not grown up. This constant reunion thing will never ever happen in my lifetime unless there is an apology, which he doesn’t know the word.” Hubert wasn’t the only one who was a bit salty about being replaced on the uber-famous show. I, like many fans, loved the original Aunt Viv and was very disappointed when Daphne Maxwell came through the door and took over. But replacements in Hollywood aren’t anything new. From our favorite music groups to popular TV characters, many people have been on your screen one day, and then gone the next. Time to figure out if their departures were welcomed, or big ‘ol downgrades.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
- You Are Not Alone: 15 Celebs Who Battled Depression
- Precious Padres: Celebrity Father's Day Celebrations
- It's About Time They Hooked Up! TV Couples We Were Glad To See Get Together
- Which One Are You? The Different Categories Men Put Women In
- Pass The Cucumbers: Surprising Foods With Aphrodisiac Properties
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN