When you think of Black reality stars, you probably think about trash-talking, hair-pulling, materialistic “housewives” that act up for the cameras. Some have blamed reality TV shows like the Real Housewives and Basketball Wives for glorifying negative behavior and perpetuating stereotypes especially of Black women. There are, however, some Black reality stars that keep it positive and uplifting. I know what you’re thinking: positive+reality TV = boring. However, reality can be entertaining without all the excessive drama. Here are some Black reality stars that are fun to watch and keep it classy.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN