It’s that time of the year when my Twitter timeline and Facebook news feed are both filled with declarations like, “2012 is my year,” or “Can’t wait to leave so many people behind in the New Year.” Unfortunately, many of these same people will find themselves in the same situations come December of 2012. Just because it’s a new year doesn’t mean you or your situations will automatically change for the better. If you discover you constantly are breaking promises to yourself, even though on the first of January you’re so amped to make a change, it could be because you’re falling victim to the following New Year’s resolution pitfalls:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Déjà Vu: Ex-NFL Player Fred Smoot Charged With Domestic Assault
- Black Women’s Roundtable Offers Recommendations To NFL On Domestic Violence Issues
- Watch Your Mouth! Tamar Threatens To Sue Sandra Rose After She Claims Vince Beats Her
- Will You Watch? Janay Rice Set To Speak With Matt Lauer About Elevator Incident And More
- “I’m Really Not Supposed To Be Here…” Kenya Moore Recalls Her Abusive Relationship
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural