Lil Kim isn’t the only one trying to stay relevant with diss tracks but at least she was a rapper at one point. Sheree Whitfield is throwing lyrical shots at Nene Leakes with her single, “Who gon’ check me boo,” based on the infamous quote from her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” rant.
Sheree makes no effort to disguise who the song is for with lyrics like:
“Before you say anything else to me, go and fix your grill.”
“Saying that your rich, but it’s just a mirage.
Stuntin’ like you a star, you need to quit it girl, stop.”
Sheree is just one of many reality TV stars who have attempted to turn a catchphrase into cash, but somewhere in America, her kids are hiding in a closet dying from sheer embarrassment. I can honestly say I will keep this song on deck because nothing has made me laugh this hard in a long time.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Game Over: The Scoreboard Of How Kobe Fouls Out With Wife
- Veiled Vows: Couples Who Married On The Low…
- Captain Save Em’: Celebrity Men Who…Well You Know
- They Love Their Mamas: A Gallery of Rappers and Their Mommies
- 7 Leave-In Conditioners for Soft and Supple Hair
- This Ain’t VH1′s Version: The Real Real Football Wives of The NFL