Tamar doesn’t have to worry about being Toni’s backup singer anymore, or even just one of the Braxton sisters. Her overthetop.com antics have landed her and her hubby Vince their own reality show on WE.
The baby sister of the Braxton crew broke the news in the December issue of Sister 2 Sister and talked about the possibility of the show on last night’s episode of the “Braxton Family Values.” The spin-off is set to air next year, but there’s no word on whether taping has already begun.
It will be interesting to see more of the dynamic between Tamar and Vince—-his laid back demeanor and her loud personality are definitely an example of opposites attracting.
Will you tune in to watch Tamar and Vince in their own reality show?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dead Three Years and Nobody Notices
- Kissing Frogs: Men Every Woman Dates Before Finding the One
- How to Avoid the 45 Year-Old ‘WTF-I’m-Still-Single’ Moment
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- 7 Leave-In Conditioners for Soft and Supple Hair
- This Ain’t VH1′s Version: The Real Real Football Wives of The NFL