Is It All Downhill After Age 31? This Study Says So
Is the tip of your thirties the peak of beauty and confidence? I would have to disagree, but according to a new poll from QVC, a woman hits the peak of her beauty and confidence at age 31.
To mark the launch of ‘Beauty Month,’ the UK version of the TV shopping channel polled 2,000 women and men and found that women at 31 have youthful beauty but also more confidence and a better sense of style than any other age group.
Some 70 percent cited confidence as a key factor in making a woman attractive, ahead of the 67 percent who included physical beauty and 47 percent who looked for a sense of style.
- 55% women feel that they know the best make-up to wear to make them look their best
- 74% women feel that they always make an effort to look good
- 51% women reveal that as they have got older they have let go of insecurities and feel more beautiful
- 63% women agree with the statement ‘with age, comes beauty’
- 63% women agree that as they get older they care less about what other people think of the way they look
Madames, I’m not really buying that it’s all downhill after age 31. So many other things also contribute to a woman’s beauty like accomplishment, the people with whom you surround yourself, love, motherhood…
When do you feel you were your most confident? Or are you still looking forward to that time in your life?