7 Sulfate-Free Shampoos That Won’t Strip Your Hair
As consumers gain more knowledge about cosmetic products, ingredients have become a determining factor as to whether we purchase a product or not. Sulfates are harsh chemicals that can strip your hair of moisture, color, and its natural oils. As a result you may experience tangles, dryness and breakage. Here are 7 sulfate-free shampoos that will keep your hair feeling clean and moisturized!
(Prices may vary depending on where you purchase these products)
Available at Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe
Available at Target and Walmart
Available at Target and Walgreens
Price: $2.99 (in stores)
Available at Trader Joe’s stores
Available at Sally Beauty Supply, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and Rite Aid
Available at Carol’s Daughter stores, Macy’s and Sephora
Available at CVS, Walgreens, Target and Walmart
What shampoo do you swear by to keep your hair from feeling stripped?
More on Madame Noire!
- How to Avoid the 45 Year-Old ‘WTF-I’m-Still-Single’ Moment
- How to Know When to Have Sex With Him
- 7 Ways Men Wish They Could Satisfy You
- Changing Faces: Common Cosmetic Surgeries Performed in 2011
- The Hatey Bunch: Biggest Celebrity Haters?
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- Young, Black and Fly: Malia Obama’s Trendsetting Style