Whether you’ve heard of the reality TV curse or not, it’s hard to deny the idea that after a couple is on a reality TV show together, they break up. From scripted TV shows to “unscripted” reality shows, there’s something about the spotlight and attention that seems to create relationship problems once the camera starts rolling. Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odem recently spoke out to defend their marriage and shoot down the idea that they might soon split due to the constant exposure. Although her sister Kim is currently going through a divorce to her 3 month hubby Chris Humphries, Khloe and Lamar seem to be holding on strong. However, some TV romances seem to be just for show and attention and when the cameras turn off, so does the attraction. Whatever the case, take a look at these 9 couples that fell victim to the infamous reality TV show curse.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural