Whether you’ve heard of the reality TV curse or not, it’s hard to deny the idea that after a couple is on a reality TV show together, they break up. From scripted TV shows to “unscripted” reality shows, there’s something about the spotlight and attention that seems to create relationship problems once the camera starts rolling. Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odem recently spoke out to defend their marriage and shoot down the idea that they might soon split due to the constant exposure. Although her sister Kim is currently going through a divorce to her 3 month hubby Chris Humphries, Khloe and Lamar seem to be holding on strong. However, some TV romances seem to be just for show and attention and when the cameras turn off, so does the attraction. Whatever the case, take a look at these 9 couples that fell victim to the infamous reality TV show curse.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN