Beyonce is on the cover of Jones magazine’s 2011/2012 Winter issue–their first-ever dedicated to entertainment and the arts.
Inside, King B discusses her contributions to music, film, and fashion, and where she stands now as one of the most celebrated artists of our time.
The issue hits newsstands Dec. 15. Tell us what you think about the cover!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP UP: Kat Williams Wins Back Custody, Common vs. Drake? + More!
- Over Age Acne? Learn How To Beat the Bumps
- The Odd Couple: Hollywood’s Most Shocking Relationships
- Changing Faces: Common Cosmetic Surgeries Performed in 2011
- Do You Have a Love List?
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- Family Feud: Celebrity ‘Blood’ Battles