If your family is anything like mine, by the time the holidays are over you’ve had your full share of drama and drunkenness. Let’s be honest, as much as we all would like to take the lyrics straight out of the famed Donny Hathaway classic, after a few cocktails your relatives may be doing a lot more cussing than caroling and you might see more flying fists than shaking hands. No need to be ashamed; even Clark Griswold had his share of unruly relatives and holiday foolishness. By planning ahead this holiday and setting rules in place, you may be able to keep rowdy relatives on their best behavior so that they can actually enjoy the family reunion instead of merely surviving it.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN