Reality TV is about to get much more interesting if rumors about a new show based on exotic dancers at the popular Miami strip club King of Diamonds prove true.
Although VH1 hasn’t confirmed anything, the show, “Queen of Strip,” is expected to air on their network, based on a YouTube video created by the club’s owners, Akinyele and Charles “Pop” Young (Trick Daddy’s father). There’s no word on who will be cast in the show but many suspect popular dancer Blac Chyna—the object of Drake’s rap affection, Nicki Minaj’s body double, and girlfriend of rapper Tyga—will be on the scene.
The possibility for the show doesn’t seem too far outside the realm of VH1’s budding reality portfolio targeted at African Americans. But personally, this show sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
Would you watch a reality show based on strippers?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?