Who would’ve guessed Tatyana Ali was a stepper in college—and at Harvard of all places—but it’s true. The young actress and Harvard grad, class of 2002, recently talked about what it’s like to be black in the Ivy Leagues, and she says it’s not at all like you’d expect.
Watch the video on TheUrbandaily.com and tell us what you think. Is her description of black life on an Ivy league campus pretty accurate from your experience?
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?