I can’t keep track of how many Friday’s have gone by since Ice Cube and Chris Tucker’s original 1995 hit, but I think a month has passed by now; and Ice Cube is getting ready to produce another one.
According to TMZ, a rep for Cube Vision Productions told them, “Absolutely, yes the studio is in the process of getting the entire original cast to do another ‘Friday.’”
“[Ice Cube] is very excited about this and has every intention to make it happen.”
I know some folks who we haven’t seen act in a minute have to be excited about this too. I have no idea what they’ll call this film after “Friday,” “Next Friday,” and the “Friday After Next,” but how excited are you for a fourth “Friday?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?