Is beautiful skin on your Christmas list? Luckily, all ages can achieve radiant skin by using a skincare routine regularly. Here are a few tips to maintain a healthy glow through the decades.
3 of a kind
Look for a 3-step cleansing system to clean, tone (exfoliate) and moisturize your face according to your skin type. Most major cosmetic lines carry a 3 or 4 step cleansing system. Feel free to mix and match but make sure you get a cleanser, toner and moisturizer in your customized regimen.
Rays today, lines tomorrow
Always use sunscreen. Protect your skin against harmful UVB/UVA rays to ward off signs of premature aging. Choose a daily moisturizer with a SPF of at least 15. If you are using a moisturizer without SPF, add it after you have applied your moisturizer.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion