It’s that time of year again. Holiday cheer is in full effect and your company is throwing the annual holiday celebration complete with food, fellowship and an open bar. It’s rewarding to celebrate a long year of putting in work with your co-workers, but beware. When liquor is flowing freely in a festive atmosphere, it’s very easy to let professionalism slip away. A 2010 poll by human resource firm Adecco reveals that 40% of Americans have seen or suffered a major indiscretion at a work-sponsored holiday event. That’s a shocking percentage of messy behavior. Nearly a quarter of folks surveyed admit to drinking too much and a full 14% of holiday partiers have behaved so badly they lost their jobs. In this economy, that’s not a game. Here are some tips to avoid common holiday party faux-pas.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN