After some time being together, most couples eventually begin to consider either getting married or moving in together (the latter should hopefully lead the altar sometime after though). Moving in together can be a great go-to option if you’re trying to save some mulah, and/or if you just can’t get enough of each other. The issue then of course, is whether both parties are ready to make such a large commitment. Merging two lives, bills and possessions, can often create unforeseen differences and disagreements. So how do you know if you are ready? If you have discussed the seven issues listed here with your man, and have found a compromise with each and every one of them, then pack your bags, you’re on your way to cohabitation!
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN