Have you ever heard of a “vacation relationship”? The concept can apply to a few things. It can apply to when you get into a mini-relationship with someone when you are on an actual vacation (think Dirty Dancing), it can happen when you are in a long distance relationship with someone and whenever you visit one another, neither of you works but you just put aside time to have fun with each other and it can be applied to a college relationship. What do all of these scenarios have in common? They don’t take place in the real world, where any real pressures are taking a toll on the relationship. It can be quite a reality shock when “the vacation” (college) ends and you try to take your relationship into the real world. Here’s how:
More on Madame Noire!
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
- You Are Not Alone: 15 Celebs Who Battled Depression
- Precious Padres: Celebrity Father's Day Celebrations
- It's About Time They Hooked Up! TV Couples We Were Glad To See Get Together
- Which One Are You? The Different Categories Men Put Women In
- Pass The Cucumbers: Surprising Foods With Aphrodisiac Properties
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN