(CNN) – Jurors will hear opening statements and the first witnesses Tuesday in the trial of Michael Jackson’s doctor, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the pop icon’s death. But there are several things that Dr. Conrad Murray’s lawyer will not be able to tell jurors. Murray’s lawyers will not be allowed to show video of Jackson’s March 2009 announcement of his “This Is It” concerts in London, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ruled Monday. The video would show jurors “Michael Jackson’s state of mind and demeanor” and support the testimony by his makeup artist that Jackson was furious the number of scheduled shows was increased from the initial 10 to 50, defense lawyer Nareg Gourjian told the judge.
More on Madame Noire!
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN