(Black Enterprise) — In business, it’s important to know your target market intimately, and Carmyn Robey certainly does. By age 14, she weighed 260 pounds and was a size 24. “One day I made up my mind that I was tired of being depressed,” says Robey. “I started researching information about nutrition. Over two years, with diet and exercise, I lost 140 pounds and dropped from a size 24 to an 8.” Seeking to help other women in similar straits, she founded Easy As Pie, a Hyattsville, Maryland–based company that offers custom meal plans, individual cooking lessons, pantry walkthroughs and grocery assessments to help women achieve optimal nutrition and lead an overall healthier lifestyle.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN