(Daily Finance) — Credit card companies know where you shop, how much you spend on average and your credit history. But what do you really know about them? CreditKarma.com’snew Credit Card Statistics tool, which launched Wednesday, is the latest online widget to pull back the curtain on those lenders, showcasing statistics like customers’ average credit limit,credit scoreand age. It also contains user-generated reviews of real-life credit card experiences and lets you share your own rants or raves. For consumers, the tool could lead to better decision-making about where to apply for credit, which will help reduce the odds of a credit-dinging turn-down. “We want to help consumers set expectations around credit limits,” said CreditKarma.comCEO Ken Lin.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN