(CreditCardGuide) — 1. Toshl Finance by 3fs: “Track, Analyze and Save” is the mantra of Toshl Finance, an app for iPhones, droids and Blackberries. The app bills itself as an easy-to-use, fun and fast expense tracker that makes it easy to track expenses on the go. If you’re the type of consumer who wonders where all your money went at the end of the month, this is the app for you. Simply enter the amount that you just spent, tap on the right category and voila, Toshl’s has you covered. Toshl’s goal is to help you see what you’re really spending money on — without long, tedious spreadsheets or expensive accounting software. It also helps you visualize and analyze your spending patterns — making it easier to determine where you can afford to cut back. In addition, the app helps you control expenses by letting you set up a budget. Better yet, it will nudge you when it’s time to stop shopping if your budget for that category is running on empty. For some consumers, this may seem too much like having your spouse constantly looking over your shoulder. However, for others, it could be a great aid in helping you achieve your financial goals. And unlike your spouse, the app will congratulate you when you do stick to those money goals.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN