(AJC) — A Fulton County grand jury has subpoenaed Atlanta Public Schools, seeking among other things the names of all employees paid bonuses for improved student test scores, as well as a list of those disciplined since 1999. The subpoena, obtained Monday evening by Channel 2 Action News, is the latest and one of the most serious developments in the ongoing Atlanta school test cheating scandal. The documents must be delivered to the Fulton County Courthouse on the morning of Aug. 26. One part of the 12-point subpoena seeks a list of all employees or received bonus or incentive payments, including the amounts paid, “based in whole or in part on reaching an academic benchmark.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN