(Madame Noire) — You’re working nine hour days and attempting to pursue higher education. Leaving you with a mental imbalance, no social life, and an over-stressed situation, you’re having thoughts of ditching your job to become a full-time student. After all, besides the money, you’re not feeling what your job has to offer your future anyway. For a moment you may be wondering ‘who does that?’ Who quits a full-time job to become a student? Well surprisingly in the midst of a recession, many people are choosing to turn in their work badge for a student I.D. While some graduate and PH.d programs may be considerate of your work schedule and offer flexible options, others aren’t and may even recommend that you don’t work at all. Most PH.d programs prefer you to commit yourself to a full-time student status. The idea of leaving a stable salary and impressive benefits is not ideal; however it may be the best option if you’re serious about your studies and furthering your education and eventually your career.
More on Madame Noire!
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN