(Black Enterprise) — Relationships are a lot like doing business in that they require a considerable amount of time, commitment and good credit to succeed. Nowadays individual credit scores determine virtually everything, including employment status, car insurance rates and if a person is eligible to get a bank loan to start a home. Whether you’re in business or in love, your partner has to be able to pull his or her weight if you plan on having an emotionally and financially secure partnership—platonically or romantically. So before you make your next relationship official, be sure you look out for these seven warning signs that the person you’re dating is potentially a bad investment.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN