(Black Enterprise) — Huffington Post recently put together an impressive list of Women in Tech You Need to Follow on Twitter, showcasing some of the most dynamic women on the Web. We applaud their accomplishments and the doors they have opened for women, not only on the microblogosphere but also in boardrooms and in the minds of venture capitalists. Unfortunately, of the 27 women listed, only two—Jenny Deluxe and Ory Okolloh—were Black digerati. The reality is there are many exceptionally remarkable Black women advancing technology and forming networks where women of all races can be mentored to become digital media iconoclasts.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN