(Entrepreneur) — You’d probably need to get the prototype built before you go to a manufacturer, unless you have a previous relationship with a company who is willing to work with you. There a lot of opportunities overseas for these types of projects, and you can also find “freelancers” who could take on the project. You can go to elance.com and see how that portal can match your request with people who are willing to take on these types of jobs. Before you do that, however, my question would be: What’s your overall plan for your product? How is it competitively different than products that already exist? Is there a market for it? Who’ll buy it?
More on Madame Noire!
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN