(San Jose Mercury News) — New York City police are investigating an online post from a felon who claims to have shot and robbed Tupac Shakur in 1994, two years before the rapper was slain. Slain? That just shows how ignorant police are. Everyone knows Shakur is living in a fishing village in Guatemala, handicrafting colorful pottery and biding his time for the big comeback. Police spokesman Paul Browne said Wednesday that if police determine the post is legitimate, they will seek to interview the prisoner. The claim, attributed to Dexter Isaac, was posted on the website AllHipHop.com. The site said the original claim came in a letter sent from a Brooklyn prison, in which Isaac said he was paid $2,500 by another hip-hop mogul to rob Shakur outside a studio in Manhattan in 1994.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN