OK! Magazine Heads for Nigeria

April 5, 2011  |  

(Nigeria Daily Independent) — OK! Magazine, the world’s biggest celebrity lifestyle publication with more than 50 million readers worldwide is coming to Nigeria this year. The magazine, to be published in Nigeria and printed in the United Kingdom, will soon be on newsstands in Nigeria. The international magazine will be managed in Nigeria by Kamson Luxury Group, owned and operated by the one known as serial entrepreneur, Alexander Amosu.  The magazine will be a monthly publication and content will be 60 percent Nigerian celebrities on a global scale, whilst just 20 percent of the 60 percent will be local Nigerian celebrities in Nigeria. The remaining 40 percent is divided into 30 percent African American celebrities such as Will Smith and Oprah and the remaining 10 percent will be the usual celebrities people love to read about such as Paris Hilton and David Beckham.

Read More…

 

Trending on MadameNoire

View Comments
Comment Disclaimer: Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN
blog comments powered by Disqus