Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Mary J. Blige
If there’s one thing I can say about Mary J. Blige, it’s that her hair stays on point. Her clothes, well, you never know if the consistency with that is going to be the same each time you see her…But she’s got a new album and a fresh new look (same honey color though) to show off. Check it.
So MJB showed up for “A Conversation With Mary J. Blige” presented by TimesTalks yesterday in NYC (a conversation with New York Times music critic Jon Parales) and she looked dressed for unpredictable weather and to look fab. Skip all black everything, brown was homegirl’s color of choice as she stepped out in lush leather and suede. She rocked a long leather jacket with large buttoned lapels, and wore tight blue jeans with a classic Hermes belt. On her feet she rocked some knee-high suede boots with detail down the front. She completed the outfit with a plain but fresh white T-shirt, gold hoops and a long bob with blunt bangs.
So….STEAL! I love it! I think it’s the perfect laid back look for someone showing up to a chill event. However, it’s not too dull and not the ordinary laid back look of flats, and a plain T-shirt. Her hair and makeup are just okay to me, but I would totally wear this look for a trip to the mall and to run a few errands. Even on a date! It’s fall fabness at it’s best and it’s definitely a steal.
But what do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 3: How To Maintain A Hair Weave
- Two New ‘Basketball Wives’ Added to Miami Season 4 Cast
- Post Breakup Tips to Reclaim Your Mind, Body and Soul
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Evelyn Lozada and Ochocinco Spinoff Series Coming to VH1
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Are You in Love Or Lust? Check Out These Signs